Hello and Welcome!! To My, Esther Odinma's A2 Production... I hope you enjoy my Blog!!

Friday 24 September 2010

Characters interview

Law abiding citizen

interview with Clyde Shelton


Q. who are you and why did you go did you kill them two men?

My name is Clyde Shelton... I’m an engineer who witnesses the rape and murder of both my wife and five-year old daughter at the hands of Clarence J. Darby and accomplice Rupert Ames; they left me emotionally scarred.

I told by prosecutor Nick Rice that the case was compromised by a bungled forensic investigation and my testimony cannot incriminate either man because I blacked out during the incident. Rice, interested in maintaining his 96% conviction rate, makes a deal with Darby: in return for pleading guilty to third-degree murder, he will provide testimony that will send Ames to death row for what is, essentially, a robbery charge. I was left feeling betrayed. I didn’t think they should have got away with what they did so I killed them both.


Q. why did you make them die like that?

Noone understands the pain they have caused me... its been ten years and i'm still hurting. I wanted them to feel the pain they created in me! That's why they died a painful death... Ames is executed via lethal injection. Due to a chemical alteration he dies in agonizing pain. However Darby was cut alive into 25 pieces.


Q. do you think your wife and five year old daughter will be happy with what you have done?

Yes because they did not get justice and I was doing it from them. Those men deserved what they got... we did not do nothing to them, they have just took whatever they wanted and left but they decided to rape me wife and murder her and my child for what? What did they gain?


Q. Why did you wait ten years to get revenge?

It took me ten years because I wanted to make sure it was well planned and none of these men got away with what they did! Like I said I wanted to make sure they least expected it same way they just came into my home. I wanted them to feel pain for what they did!

No comments:

Post a Comment