Hello and Welcome!! To My, Esther Odinma's A2 Production... I hope you enjoy my Blog!!

Sunday 12 December 2010

Billboard

STEP 1

After creating two posters for my group film I started to look at billboards. (Billboard posters are usually landscape and do not have as much information on it as posters do.) For this I used the same software as I used for poster number 2 because I found it to be most useful with arrange of lots of different effect.I also used the same compete house-style s I really like it and believe that it works well. In the first stage of my creation I decided to use more characters which i did by opening up the picture of both frank and charlie together and big pete and the body guard together. Then add the effect which I wanted to use (a blue colour adjustment) and cropped all of them into seperate images. Once I had done so I created a blank black page and used a airbrush tool to clone them to the black background.


STEP 2
I did the same stage which i did in step 2, poster 2 which was to open up the title template. However the template colour was very plain ans boring so I decided to change the colour to blue which still look very uninteresting and use the same effects on the text which I found to work really well. When I was done with editing the text used the magic wand tool to selete only the letters and pasted in the airbushed image.



STEP 3
I added other text in which was very striaght forward and simple so I just seleted the text tool and start typing wanted I wanted. When I had done that I changed the positioning, colour of text, size and allignment to how I desired it. The text which I incorpriated into this billboard was a tagline and production company label because I it to keep it simply with very limited text.


FIRST DRAFT
Above is the first draft which i found good but a little bit too light on the text and next more to make look more appropriate for its cause.


SECOND DRAFT
The second draft above I decided to add the character names insteasd of the tagline to make it still be simply but very effective and proffessional.

1 comment:

  1. The are more characters on this poster whcih is more better than the previous. Also it has the names of the cast which looks good.
    Different facial ezpression makes it clear it is a comedy genre. Also add more ionformation to make it look more professional websites, production names etc.

    ReplyDelete