Hello and Welcome!! To My, Esther Odinma's A2 Production... I hope you enjoy my Blog!!

Sunday 12 December 2010

Poster2

STEP 1
In creating Poster number two I decided to try out another software (PhotoImpact) with different effects so my poster would have no relation except the house-style. The house-style I decided to use in my posters with the same title font, pictures and colour scheme (black, blue and white). Firstly I start off by opening up the picture of both frank and charlie together. Then add the effect which I wanted to use (a blue colour adjustment) and cropping them into seperate images. Once I had done so I created a blank black page and used a airbrush tool to clone them to the black background.


STEP 2
I wanted to add the same title to the image that I used in poster one so I opened up the template which I got from 10001fonts.com. However the template colour was very plain ans boring so I decided to change the colour to blue which still look very uninteresting. I then decided to try out effects on the text which I found to work really well. When I was done with editing the text used the magic wand tool to selete only the letters and pasted in the airbushed image.


STEP 3
Next stage I wanted to add other text in which was very striaght forward and simple so I just seleted the text tool and start typing wanted I wanted. When I had done that I changed the positioning, colour of text, size and allignment to how I desired it.


FIRST DRAFT
Above is a screen shot of my first draft which wasn't much different to the second draft below. The difference was that i added an effect to the brightness and contrast to make look more proffessional and effective.


SECOND DRAFT

2 comments:

  1. There is a good use of facial expression which give you an insight of the film although you could have given more as you could have used a more established frame within the film and shot the has more significance to the film, you could also explain each of your posters by including target audience and why you used these colours and fonts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The images establish the charcters, and the facial expression establishes the genre. Also the colour of the title goes well with the genre. However there could be more information used such as website etc.

    ReplyDelete